Programming for KDE 4 in KDE 3

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:59:15 BST 2007

I need to develop some KDE GUI apps for my own personal use in Python,
but I see that most of the documentation is for KDE 4:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials

As I plan on moving to KDE 4 later this year when it becomes
available, the tutorials are relevant for me. Can I install KDE 4 in
such a way that I can develop using the material in these tutorials,
yet continue using KDE 3 in my daily work? How would one do this? I am
on Fedora Core 6.

If this is not the appropriate mailing list, then please direct me to
the correct one and accept my appologies. Thank you.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/