Hot Keys

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 13:15:15 BST 2006

On 21.9.2006 18:49, Albert Zubkowicz wrote:
> Hello. I have a problem with Hotkeys. I have Logitech Internet Pro
> keyboard. It have a few additional keys, you know, to open web browser,
> e-mail, volume adjust, etc. My problem is that I can't assign these keys
> to any program. I used the tool for the Hot Keys, but when I press
> button for WWW, nothing happens. When I'm pressing any other button, ie.
> "T" letter, it works. Anyone knows how to make it work? Big Thanks.

Go to Control Center -> Regional & Accessibility -> Keyboard Layout and from
the drop down Keyboard Model, chose one that sounds closest to your. If you
don't find exact match, try some and see if the keys will start working.

--
Blade hails you...

The nightwish I sent you centuries ago
Has been heard by those