Hot Keys

Albert Zubkowicz xal at final-fantasy.one.pl
Thu Sep 21 16:49:33 BST 2006

Hello. I have a problem with Hotkeys. I have Logitech Internet Pro
keyboard. It have a few additional keys, you know, to open web browser,
e-mail, volume adjust, etc. My problem is that I can't assign these keys
to any program. I used the tool for the Hot Keys, but when I press
button for WWW, nothing happens. When I'm pressing any other button, ie.
"T" letter, it works. Anyone knows how to make it work? Big Thanks.

Albert Zubkowicz