Delete function

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Sat Sep 16 08:07:36 BST 2006

Op zaterdag 16 september 2006 08:03, schreef Richard:
> how does one turn on the delete function via the contextual menu (right
> click) delete.
>
> I can't seem to find the on and off switch as they say...
> Thanks-
>
> Rich

You didn't specify which application, but I'd assume it's KMail. Some time ago
the developers decided to remove the function from the context menu because
it was dangerous and didn't belong there. But after much criticism it was
restored. So you'd probably want to upgrade KMail in that case.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)