Announcement: 28 October: KDE Bug triage

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Fri Oct 27 21:10:45 BST 2006

Hello,

As you might have read on the Dot [1], a KDE PIM bug triage will be held. We
are going to clean up the Bugzilla database by closing duplicate, outdated
and invalid bugs.

This is tomorrow, on Saturday 28 October. You are welcome to join the IRC
channel #kde-bugs (Freenode) and help us to squash some bugs. Make sure you
have a recent version of KDE PIM available (preferably from SVN with debug
symbols, but leaner versions are OK as well for confirming bugs).

For more information, I refer to the Dot article, link below.

I really hope to see you tomorrow. Let's help out those PIM developers, wading
through the jungle called Bugzilla.

[1] http://dot.kde.org/1161718356/

Kind regards,

--