KMix and keyboard multimedia keys

Marcelo Magno T. Sales marcelo.sales at sefaz.pe.gov.br
Fri Oct 27 14:26:00 BST 2006

Hi,

My notebook's keyboard has extended multimedia keys to control the volume,
among other things. I've added them to my keyboard map file so that they're
now recognized by X and KDE. However the extended audio keys are controlling
the PCM channel, and not the channel I selected as the Master Channel in
KMix.
There are no shortcut configured for this keys in KMix, I guess they're
captured and processed by KMilo.
How do I setup the system so that these keys control the Master Channel
defined in KMix?

Thanks,

Marcelo