need to lock dekstop icons

andreagarbarini at libero.it andreagarbarini at libero.it
Wed Oct 25 13:49:32 BST 2006

hi all, i am deploying kde for my LAN, i was wondering if there's a way to
remove some specific actions from the icon drop down menu, I need to provide
my users with desktop icons to easily mount/umount devices (no i am not using
HAL because it sucks and it's totally unreliable), anybody knows how to edit
the .desktop files as to remove actions such as copy, remove etc? any help
would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance, regards, andre