Kmail and Procmail

Bob bob at tania.servebbs.org
Tue Oct 24 22:14:10 BST 2006

Hi:

Is there a trick in getting Kmail and Procmail to play nice? I love Kmail. I
also love procmail because of it's scripting capabilities.

When procmail delivers traffic to an Mbox Folder, Kmail sees it OK, it even
sees it as unread by it's unread color; but the new mail is not counted as
unread in the Unread Folder listing.

With 50+ Folders, it's not easy to check for new mail. I can only tell if
there is new mail if I actually open each folder. Is there a way to "fix"
this?

TIA
Bob