Batch Printing

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Oct 23 23:49:19 BST 2006

On Monday 23 October 2006 18:18, Justin Denick wrote:
> On 10/20/06, John Layt <johnlayt1 at yahoo.co.nz> wrote:
> > On Saturday 21 October 2006 00:37, Justin Denick wrote:
> > > Also, it would be nice to be able to select mutiple documents, then
> > > right-click and print them too!
> >
> > Well, you can :-)  On my install n konquerer you select multiple
> > documents,
> > then right-click / Actions / Print...
>
> Thanks John, that's exactly what I am looking for. What does your service
> menu look like?
>
> It should in /usr/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/; or
> /opt/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/
> or something like that

One can get a list of base directories using this command

$ kde-config --path data

appending /konqueror/servicemenus to each entry in the list makes a valid
directory where konqueror would look for such files

> This may require one of the kde addon packages to enable, I'm not sure.

Service menus are core functionality of Konqueror's filemanger mode :)

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring