Help to retranscribe Matthias Ettrich interview

Aurelien Regat-Barrel aregatba at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 20 13:51:19 BST 2006

Hi all,

My name is Aurélien Regat-Barrel and I am a voluntary helper for the
free web site developpez.com, the largest french-speaking community of
professional developers.
We made a video interview (33 min) of Matthias Ettrich (the KDE father)
last week, in english. In this interview, many subjects are discussed,
in particular the KDE project, the relationship between Trolltech and
the open source community, the evolution of Qt, etc.
We would like to subtitle it in french before making it available on
www.developpez.tv, and we need help to quickly and properly terminate
the retranscription.
If you are a fluent in english, it will take you only 1 hour or 2 to
validate our work (~50% is currently done) and help us to terminate it ASAP.
If you feel interested, please send me an email to :
     arb -at- redaction-developpez -dot- com
There are also other interviews of Trolltech developers that would need
a retranscription, so there will be enough work for several persons :-)

Thanks for your help, and hope you will enjoy our work.

Cheers,

Aurélien Regat-Barrel

QString get_my_mail()
{