Konqueror behaviour

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Oct 9 12:19:52 BST 2006

On Sunday 08 October 2006 19:39, jean-michel wrote:
> I suggest to konqueror developpers to be more open with css and
>         javascript controls
>
>         for my personnal use ,i have created some extra objects
>         respecting xml
>         notation
>         these objects are not HTML objects
>         but they are taken into account by firefox and mozilla based
>         browsers
>         without any problem
>         all styles css parameters are well processed and
>         javascript getElementById function is well treated

Is there an example somewhere that the developers could test with?

As far as I understand you are  registering event handlers on objects within
the document?
If that's the case I am quite sure that this is supposed to work, so if it
doesn't it might help to file a bug reports against KHTML on bugs.kde.org,
optimally having a test case attached, e.g. a minimal example that exhibits
the wrong behaviour.

Cheers,
Kevin

--