Konqueror behaviour

jean-michel jeanmichel.gens at free.fr
Sun Oct 8 18:39:44 BST 2006

I suggest to konqueror developpers to be more open with css and
        javascript controls

        for my personnal use ,i have created some extra objects
        respecting xml
        notation
        these objects are not HTML objects
        but they are taken into account by firefox and mozilla based
        browsers
        without any problem
        all styles css parameters are well processed and
        javascript getElementById function is well treated

        I think a generic way of all objects must be taken by Konqueror