Always view with "Detailed View" - Konqueror 3.5.5

Amit Joshi amitjoshi86 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 15:13:12 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 16:50, Young-joon Kim wrote:
> Hi, I also have a same experience with you, tried to find a way to
> save current view mode.
>
> It's very simple, use "Save View Profile file management" menu. The
> menu is near "Load View Profile" menu. Set the current view mode as
> detailed view, and then save view profile. You can see konqueror loads
> file in detailed view everytime.

Yes. Thanks. It worked. But now, there's a problem. Whenever I click on the
Home Icon on the panel, it doesn't go to /home/me. It simply starts a blank
Konqueror Window..as in, no URL is selected.

While saving the View Profile> File Management, I did not check the "save URL"
option..cuz I don't want to! But now, I guess it has affected my Home
partition. Well..I deleted the Icon, and put it back there again. Same thing.

I guess that this Home Icon was affected cuz I fired up Konqueror using the
Home Icon on the panel...will try some tweaking and post back.
--
Regards,
Amit.