Always view with "Detailed View" - Konqueror 3.5.5

Young-joon Kim kimkingo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 11:20:21 GMT 2006

Hi, I also have a same experience with you, tried to find a way to
save current view mode.

It's very simple, use "Save View Profile file management" menu. The
menu is near "Load View Profile" menu. Set the current view mode as
detailed view, and then save view profile. You can see konqueror loads
file in detailed view everytime.

2006/11/28, Amit Joshi <amitjoshi86 at gmail.com>:
> Is there any way to tell Konqueror to always use the Detailed List View?
> The version of Konqueror is 3.5.5 on KDE 3.5.5 on this Debian Testing system.
>
> I thought that Konqueror would remember the settings, but it does not.
> So is there any way to save these settings?
>
> I tried using the Load View Profile option. But then, there is no way to load
> a particular View Profile every time Konqueror loads.
> Anybody wanna gimme a clue? Thanks.
> --
> Regards,
> Amit.