in which directory are the styles?

Gary L. Greene, Jr. greeneg at phoenuxos.com
Thu Nov 16 17:43:52 GMT 2006

On Thursday 16 November 2006 12:39, Cathal O'Brien wrote:
> I think theirs some sort of repair tool with SUSE install CD. You could try
> that to see if it fixes it. I think ive seen a suse user complain about
> this before and solved the problem ( I think :-) ).

All that tool does is revert the system back to the original installation, so
it'd only wipe the KDE 3.5.5 upgrade.

> On 15/11/06, Daniel Bauer <linux at daniel-bauer.com> wrote:
> > Hello everybody
> >
> > I just updated KDE to 3.5.5 (from Suse rpm's on a Suse 10.0) and lost all
> > the
> > styles:
> >
> > in Control Center there are only 5 styles left to chose, but not the one
> > I'd
> > like. Where, in which directory, does control center look for the styles?
> >
> > (I have a backup with all files, but I don't know where to find the
> > earlier
> > styles-files and to where I should copy them so I can choose the desired
> > one
> > from control center).
> >
> > Can you help me?
> > thanks :-)
> >
> > Daniel
> > --
> > Daniel Bauer photographer Basel Switzerland
> > professional photography: http://www.daniel-bauer.com
> > Madagascar special: http://www.sanic.ch

Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: uriel.tolharadys.net
 12:42:26 up 1 day,  2:41,  5 users,  load average: 0.81, 0.79, 0.80
Volunteer Developer for the PhoeNUX OS open source project
    See http://www.phoenuxos.com/ for more information