no indication of drop position over Folder + Wastebasket

MichaƂ Bendowski bendowski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 13:32:45 GMT 2006

On 11/15/06, T E Schmitz <mailreg at numerixtechnology.de> wrote:

> Folder + Wastebasket Icons on the desktop or when using Icon View in
> Konqueror, do not change appearance when dragging a file across (to
> indicate the drop position).
>
> Both Winblows and Nautilus darken the folder and Trash icon when
> dragging and dropping.
>
> I can't think of any system that does not indicate the drop position. Is
> this a bug or a feature?
> --
>

> Regards,
>
> Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz

But the do get a  light border to indicate where the file is going to be
moved/copied. So I consider this a feature, although in KDE4 konqueror
should get some optional eye-candy in my opinion. If you feel like KDE lacks
something else, you should post a request to bugs.kde.org

Regards,

Michal Bendowski