kweather issues

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Sun Nov 12 18:56:57 GMT 2006

Here's the contents of my ~/.kde/share/config/KWeatherServicerc

[WEATHERSTATIONS]
stations=YPDN,YMML,KINT,KABQ,KGSO

The above give me the option of checking weather in a couple locations. Copy
them into your own text file and name it
~/.kde/share/config/KWeatherServicerc. That will at least tell you if its the
app or your configuration.

David J Brooks is a darn nice person I don't care what anybody says!

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Movement stopped is no movement,
and rest set in motion is no rest.

Written on Boomtime, the 25th of The Aftermath, 3172
http://www.turtlespond.net/