kweather issues

David J Brooks daeg at houston.rr.com
Sun Nov 12 18:33:05 GMT 2006

On Sunday 12 November 2006 08:37, ben miller wrote:
> I've added this comment already to the bug report list for Kweather, but
> thought I'd address it here. No matter what I do, I can't get Kweather to
> provide a weather station. I can't add one, I can't choose one, and there's
> nothing I can do to get it to read any weather station in any geographic
> area. Does anyone know a solution to this problem or any work that's being
> made on the bugfix?

I've had this same problem some time back., I got it working but I don't
remember how.

The procedure -should- be to click on 'configure kweather', choose
the 'weather services' tab, find your local stations in the 'available
stations' pane and click the 'add' button to add these to the 'selected
stations' pane. ow click back to the 'Display' tab and under "Weather Station
you selected back on the 'weather services' tab. Pick one of them and click
OK.

Failing that, you can always try the "Liquid Weather" theme in SuperKaramba.

HTH,
David
--
Sure the Almighty created the world in only six days,
but He didn't have an established user-base.