konqueror problems

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Sat Nov 4 12:44:47 GMT 2006

OK the problem is totally restarting all instances of konq - !important works
then too.
Possibly for others, below goes my current stylesheet to have bright text over
dark background accounting for broken math images with transparent
background. Enable in konq settings under stylesheets:

* {
   color: #FFFFFF !important; background-color: #000000 !important;
}

A             { color: #ffffff !important; text-decoration:
underline !important; }