KMail + Gnubiff

T E Schmitz mailreg at numerixtechnology.de
Fri Nov 3 19:55:57 GMT 2006

Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Friday 03 November 2006 18:40, T E Schmitz wrote:
>
>>Kevin Krammer wrote:

>>>Hmm. I suggested this because this is what I need to do (actually doing
>>>manually from within KMail) to get Korn to not count them.
>>
>>You might have seen my 2nd reply by now - manual compact purges marked
>>as deleted messages - the dcop command didn't.
>
> Right. This is definitely a bug

In the KMail Account settings, I tried setting "autmatically compact
folders".

This works eventually but it would appear that the folders are compacted
on exit or start-up only? This wouldn't be very satisfactory either.

The best solution would be if a message is marked as read when it's
deleted.

>>>Are you using IMAP or disconnected IMAP?
>
> I think it is called "cachedimap" in the settings section for mailboxes.

I think it's cached IMAP.
--

Regards,

Tarlika