What to do when KDE is unresponsive?

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:43:06 GMT 2006

On 3.11.2006 14:12, Justin Denick wrote:
> Clicking wouldn't work if the mouse is a fancy brick.

Ignored mouse clicks (due to application crash) doesn't necessarily mean that
the mouse is not working at all. The "killing click" is not handled by the
application itself, so if it is only the application crashed, it will
terminate it fine (as far as you can call a kill 'fine' :) ).

--
Blade hails you...

As he died, he will return to die in me again
Weaving the cloth, giving birth to the Century Child
Who gave his life not for the world but for me
Innocence reborn once more
                                         --Nightwish