Please help to install kdm theme manager

Lorenzo La Spada l.laspada at yahoo.fr
Tue May 23 10:27:39 BST 2006

Hi,

I don't know if I missed something during the processus but I can't
install theme and I can't install kdm theme manager.
I tried in root user mode the ./configure command (for kdm theme
manager) and I have the following error message:

 From the kde terminal:

(...
checking for kde-config... not found
configure: error: The important program kde-config was not found!
Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.
)

I don't understand because there is a kde-config file in sw/bin

Trying from the os x terminal will give:

(...
checking for libjpeg6b... no
checking for libjpeg... no
configure: WARNING: libjpeg not found. disable JPEG support.
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0) (library qt-mt)
not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
)

Here again, I don't understand cause both libjpg v.6b-16 and qt3 are
installed.

Do I need to configure something?

Thank you for help.