Help for install koffice and kdepim3

Lorenzo La Spada l.laspada at yahoo.fr
Tue May 9 15:38:41 BST 2006

Hello,

I'm a new subscriber and a new user of KDE

I went through the install process of kde with some difficulties.
Some of the kde parts are working well (kdeaccessibility3, kdebase3,
kdegames3, kdelibs3, kdenetwork3, kdeutils3) while other failed to
install or activate (kdepim3, koffice). I'm still facing some
problems to install kdepim3 and koffice, I don't understantand which
part is missing.

Can someone help me to find the problem?

Thanks in advance for any help.

First kdepim3, I got this message:

-------------------------
configure: WARNING:
***
*** getenv() is not thread-safe and getenv_r() does not exist
***
checking for timegm... yes
checking for gpg... /opt/local/bin/gpg
checking for gpgsm... no
configure: WARNING:
***
*** Could not find GpgSM, install GpgSM or use --with-gpgsm=PATH to
enable it
***
kdepim3-3.5.1-4 make-build failed!
Error: Target com.apple.build returned: shell command "cd /opt/local/
var/db/dports/build/
_opt_local_var_db_dports_sources_rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dp
orts_kde_kdepim3/work/kdepim-3.5.1 && ./CompileScript.sh" returned
error 1

/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make[3]: *** [libkcal.la] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
kdepim3-3.5.1-4 make-build failed!

Warning: the following items did not execute (for kdepim3):
com.apple.activate com.apple.build com.apple.destroot
com.apple.archive com.apple.install
Error: /opt/local/bin/port: Status 1 encountered during processing.
-------------------------

As for koffice, I had the following message:

Searching for dependency: koffice
DEBUG: Didn't find receipt, going to depspec regex for: koffice
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
Error creating ./karbon/libkarboncommon.la. Exit status 1.
koffice-1.5.0-0 make-build failed!

Warning: the following items did not execute (for koffice):
com.apple.activate com.apple.build com.apple.destroot
com.apple.archive com.apple.install
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: koffice
Error: /opt/local/bin/port: Status 1 encountered during processing.