kde 3.5.2 : systray problem

Jean Baptiste Balleyguier jbballeyguier at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 11:29:48 BST 2006

Hi,

I have a little problem with the system tray, (on Debian etch and KDE
3.5.2). The systray is in kicker at startup, but nothing is in it. For
example : I should have klipper icon, and ksynaptics (hidden), but there's
nothing. I've to launch a program which uses systray (say amarok) to
retrieve these icons. It's the same thing with klaptop.

I tried removing .kde folder to see what would happen. It worked, but when I
restarted the session, It was exactlt the same problem. I don't where to
search.

Any idea ??

JB