Tool for warning user that partition is almost full?

kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Fri Mar 31 15:24:41 BST 2006

On Friday 31 March 2006 16:14 IST, Bo Andresen wrote:
> You do realize that you have sent the same email four times now?

Yes! and i apologize for the same. I resent it when the mail would not come
up on the list even hours after my sending it. Past experience has been
that my mail would get lost and this has happenned only with this list.

> I think you can get audio/popup by using system notifications combined
> with ksysguard but I haven't quite figured out how it is supposed to
> work. I also think this is new to KDE 3.5 and the OP was using KDE 3.3 so
> I don't think the OP can use this without upgrading. Not sure though.

Ah! Yes! I looked for the "Configure notifications" option in ksysguard but
could not find it. I used to think that all applications that supported
notifications would present the option under settings menu...?

Thanks for pointing out.
--
Cheers!
kitts