kweather

Bill Wells hammer29 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 20 23:07:58 GMT 2006

Tis an
In~/.kde/share/config I found two files that are related to kweather
weatherpanelappletrc and old weather.  The former contains the info for the
weather station currently selected for display when you left click the icon.

Enough!  I give up.

I just went to /opt/kde/share/apps/kweatherservice and added line 784
loc99=Vacaville KVCB CAZ018 ---                  to the file.  Had a devil of
a time finding the last code but it works for me.

Bill Wells