compiling klear and kdebase-devel

Rick Miles rickfrm at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 6 19:16:44 GMT 2006

I've just created and installed a slackpack for klear with rpm2tgz and had a
look. Nice ap and now I want to create a proper package to install but
haven't yet.

I get a make error saying cannot find -lxine. I have all xine, xinelib and
xinelib-dev installed so this must be something else. I haven't found a
dependency list yet for klear but I'm thinking I need something called
kdebase-devel.

I'm thinking this is not part of a normal kde install but instead a separate
package. Where is the source for kdebase-devel? I can only find rpm's.
--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Movement stopped is no movement,
and rest set in motion is no rest.

Written on Sweetmorn, the 66th of Chaos, 3172
http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~rickfrm/