jpg issue

Rick Miles rickfrm at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 6 08:16:37 GMT 2006

Did you install anything just before you noticed this problem?

This was what was happening after installing Crossover Office 5.0. Crossover
changed the mime settings in KDE. This was fixed with 5.1 but symptoms were
the same so I'd say check out your mimetypes

Ron Eggler (Mobile) is a darn nice person I don't care what anybody says!

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Movement stopped is no movement,
and rest set in motion is no rest.

Written on Setting Orange, the 65th of Chaos, 3172
http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~rickfrm/