long name field in .desktop icon

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 20:26:48 GMT 2006

Maybe you do not understand what I mean. For example. SusePatches will not
display in one line. With my settings its displays as SusePatch with the es
on the next line. If I change it to Suse Patches with the space the Suse
comes out exactly centred over Patches. The - does have the same effect too.
KDE formats it as well as it can but it only uses valid file names.

No need for escape characters. If they change they may as well parse out
return. Much more user friendly.

John

--
Suse 10.0