Kmail and fetch mail lockup

Brett I. Holcomb brettholcomb at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 2 16:03:59 GMT 2006

Thanks to Bram Schoenmakers for pointing me to the bug about this.  I just
wouldn't have believed that an app like Kmail in a project like KDE could be
this braindead!

One of the comments on the but suggested using fetchmail to get mail and then
have KDE get it locally.  I used fetchmail to get mail for pine until I
swithced to Kmail and then I turned fetchmail off.  How do I set KDE up to
get mail from fetchmail.  I did some checking when I first setup Kmail but
didn't see anything and then never got back to it.

Thanks.

--

Brett I. Holcomb