I need to unsubscribe from this list

heba r mat_gl at msn.com
Fri Jun 23 06:32:19 BST 2006

James wrote:

>No you don't. All that'd do is send a message to us with "Unsubscribe" (or
>"unscribe" as people seem to spell it for some baffling reason) to this
>list.

I don't know, I've almost 20 mailing list on mailman and in all if I want
unsubscribe to any lists I ever write the word "unsubscribe" in the subject,
after the mailman send me the confirm of my choice with a link.

I've tryed a few minuts ago to unsubscribe of the link you give me in your
e-mail, but the sistem of mailman reject me every choices, never button are
permiss me, the browser say me that it's a bug of mailman.

Regards,

--
"In internet il saper leggere equivale al saper ascoltare nella realtà.
Chi sa ascoltare possiede le chiavi di molte porte."

Micaela Gallerini