I need to unsubscribe from this list

James pickoo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 18:47:55 BST 2006

On Tuesday 20 June 2006 16:34, heba r wrote:
> John W. Foster wrote:
> >I need to unsubscribe  from this list. My e-mail address is changing & I
> >see
> >no way to do maintainence myself.
> >Thanks!
>
> hi,
>   to unsubscribe from this list, enough you write in the subject the word
>
> unsubscribe
>
> and send the e-mail

No you don't. All that'd do is send a message to us with "Unsubscribe" (or
"unscribe" as people seem to spell it for some baffling reason) to this list.

Instead, just read the signature that is helpfully printed on the bottom of
every email this list sends. They look like this:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Code & Projects - http://www.piku.org.uk
Photos          - http://www.piku.co.uk