How to set up my kbd to be able to use French accents when replying to email in Kmail

nigel henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Sun Jun 18 18:20:56 BST 2006

On Sunday 18 June 2006 18:44, Henri Girard wrote:
> the french keyb doesn't work ?
> if you select it in local and had it should work
> it does for me...
>
> intl 105 keys...

Hi Henri. I'm sure the French keyboard works fine. Both my keyboards are UK
ones, and are "qwerty" ones, whereas the French keyboard is "azerty". I am
used to typing on the "qwerty" ones, and the Canadian one was a compromise.

It is a "qwerty" keyboard, but has also the French accented keys on it. The
only keys I can't find on it are the "pipe" "|" , the "<" , and the ">"
commands. I've had to swap back to the US keyboard to add those to this post.

Nigel.