Fuji Camera

ianseeks ianseeks at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jun 10 22:40:51 BST 2006

 On Thursday 08 June 2006 12:28, dround at gotadsl.co.uk wrote:
> Hi,
> I've recently got a Fuji 5600 camera and I'm in the process of moving as
> much a possible to Suse 10.1.
>
> Can I use existing drivers or do I need to download new ones?
>
> Can you please send me  any instructional info you have related to this
> subject as it appears I'm going to get easily lost attempting this.

I've never had to worry about drivers in Linux, just plugged the camera in and
used the program digikam (or gphoto), selected the camera from the list in
the config settings and it worked fine.  Just try it and select the camera
type from the list when you configure the program, if yours isn't there try a
few of the same brand.  The camera "disk" is usually just  a FAT file system.

regards

Ian