konqueror khtml default background-color

Yanis Kekatos kekatos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 01:19:16 BST 2006

I've noticed that when I change the KDE theme/colors the default
background-color of Konqueror  (khtml part) changes (to grey i.e.)
too.
I think that that this is a bad choice because a lot web sites don't
define the background-color but it's expected that is white.
The result is that these sites are displayed with different background
color than the one their designer had in mind.

I just wanted to know what is your point of view before I file a bug report.