Konqueror "Top-of-Page" Keyboard Shortcut

Peter Wiersig peter at friesenpeter.de
Thu Jul 27 21:58:32 BST 2006

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 04:01:26PM -0500, Robert Morrison wrote:

> Is there a way to get a complete list of keyboard bindings
> in one place?

Not that I'm aware of. Each App is responsible to keep it's own
shortcuts which default to that kcontrol page I was talking about.

I guess the KatePart binding was already in place, Home in an
multiline edit field meant always move to the beginning of line,
Shift-Home mark to the b-o-l and Ctrl-Home move to the first line
in file.

Peter