kmail - sending profile preference

David Corbin kde.org at machturtle.com
Wed Jul 26 01:12:42 BST 2006

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 03:23, Bob Stia wrote:

> I am not quite sure what you are saying here, but if you send a mail while
> in that particular mailing list environment, it changes your "identity"
> automatically so it is sent with the proper identity and will not bounce.

I don't know what it means to be in a "mailing list environment".

> If you just send a brand new message in general, and put in the mailing
> list address, click on the identity drop down list and make sure the proper
> subscribed "identity" is sending it.

I understand how I *can* do it.  I suggesting an improvement. The way mailing
lists tend to operate, all mail to the list should come from one email
(identity).  It should not matter how I create the email, or
what 'environment' it should come from that email.