kmail - sending profile preference

Jonathan Horne freebsd at dfwlp.com
Sun Jul 23 17:42:51 BST 2006

is there a way in kontact/kmail to specify what the default 'from' address
will be when sending to specific addresses?  often, i tend to fireoff a quick
email to one of the many lists i read, and ill forget to change it to the
appropriate from address, and have my message bounced back to me.

is there a setting to help out the more forgetful of us with this?  it would
seem that if this idea doesnt exist and should have to be added, that
the 'mailing list managemt' window should have a checkbox/dropdown to specify
that i want to always send to this list from a specific address.

cheers,
jonathan