konqueror and java scripts

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Fri Jul 21 22:20:38 BST 2006

I am running KDE-3.5.3.

It seems that konqueror will not handle some sort of jave script. I often get
error messages saying that it can't handle a certain "sniffer.js"

I had recently noted this when logging into my online banking and figure it
was some upgrade to that site's security but it just happened while going to
an ISP's website.

As it is I can get onto theses sites using firefox and doing a browser spoof
doesn't make any difference

Is this a konqueror shortcoming or should I be looking for a problem in this
box?

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Movement stopped is no movement,
and rest set in motion is no rest.

Written on Pungenday, the 57th of Confusion, 3172
http://www.turtlespond.net/