font in qt is square for all

Constantin Velásquez Guerino cvelasquez.gnu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 13:09:20 BST 2006

Thanks for your answer James.

Actually in ArchLinux you may set these options from the
'/etc/rc.conf' file. I'm using locale 'es_CL.iso88591', and the locale
command confims it, including the support for my locale. It's a libX11
problem, and I'm looking a way in my free time to fix it.

About Konsole and Control Center, I can't use it because I can't see
what's the program printing in screen... everything is square. Anyway,
the command finds a lot of fonts in the '/usr/local/lib/X11/fonts'
directory. Which is the problem?

Thanks!

--
Saludos, Constantin Velásquez.