Help

Lazar Milicevic lazar.milicevic at EUnet.yu
Tue Jul 11 12:15:50 BST 2006

I can not write on my hard drive it say that
i dont have premission how can i get premission.And i dont shar my system
whit others i am only user of computer When i  type command "su"
when ask for password i can not type my password.
When i wont to play a film (.avi) with my kaffein player an error
mesage shows "A problem occur while loading a library or
decoder:divxc32.dll".
When i wont to play music white amaroK i select one song(.mp3)  and i click
play, and say playlist finished.
And is it instllate WineHQ in Kubuntu
I use Kubuntu version 6.06 LTS