temperature display in kontact

Colin J Thomson - G6AVK colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 20:43:34 BST 2006

Hi,

On Thursday 06 July 2006 08:18, RockerZ71 wrote:
> This is probably something that should be obvious and I missed it, but I
> can't figure out how to change the temperature displayed in the weather
> component of the summary view to use fahrenheit instead of celsius.  Can
> someone tell me how to do this?

OK,
Control Center > Regional & Accessibility > Country/Region & Language and
choose the "Other" Tab. Change from Metric to Imperial.
To see the change you may have to log out and back in or close Kweather and
restart it.

HTH

-Colin
--
Fedora Core 4, Custom Built Kernel 2.6.17-ck1
KDE-Redhat-3.5.3-4.0.fc4.kde