Where is print manager?

ianseeks ianseeks at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Jul 5 21:54:40 BST 2006

 On Wednesday 05 July 2006 04:05, Bob Stia wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Recently upgraded 3.5.2 to 3.5.3 Running SuSE10.0
>
> The print manager has dissapeared. Not the job viewer.
> I put in some fresh ink and went to test the printer. Not there.
>
> Bob S.
I asked the same question - here's the reply I got from Peter Vollebregt

It still is there. Maybe you have to enable it in KDE's control center
(desktop -> Panels -> menu's and then enable it in 'optional menu's'.

You'll then have a menu "Print System" and you'll see the manager under there.

If you find a way to drag it onto the desktop, let me know.

regards

Ian