Konqueror and ELSTER

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 23:18:16 GMT 2006

I often translate whole web pages usually using Konq's inbuilt link to
bablefish. Some times bablefish doesn't offer a translation but other sites
do so I have to copy the link and past it into another browser window.
Thanks for the Leo Translate I will try that too.
Regards
John
PS This is from suse 10 for the 1st time using kde3.4.2b. I like! konq is ok
with the java I've come across so far and the spellcheck is much much better.

On Friday 27 January 2006 20:58, Rainer.wirtz wrote:
> Am Freitag, 27. Januar 2006 13:00 schrieb John:
> > An interesting feature on any browser would be the facility to link to
> > any translation service.
>
> I don't know what exactly you mean with this, but (in konqueror) you can
> mark some text, and on clicking the right mouse button, you're offered a
> menu where you can search for this text on various websites.
> Which sites are offered in this menu is determined by the checkboxes to the
> left in "settings->configure konqueror->web shortcuts".
> I checked "Leo Translate" and can now mark a text and have it translated
> with two clicks.
>
> Rainer

Suse 10
KDE 3.4.2b