Setting up Kbear using fish

SOTL sotl155360 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 27 20:59:38 GMT 2006

Hi All

I am trying to set up fish using Kbear.

I have fish working using Konqueror and I can transfer files between two
computers located at 192.168.1.101 &.103 by using fish and Konqueror.

I can not transfer files betweed the same two computers using fish in Kbear
thus I am assuming that I do not have Kbear configured correctly. I do not
have an ftp server on the system and do not believe on is necessary if one
can transfer files by means of Konqueror but this has been suggested as a
source of the problem so I will mention it but I do not believe that this
idea is correct.

I do not have a copy of a How-to for Kbear and do not know where to get one. A
How-to would be nice.

Any help would be appreciated.

SOTL