KOrganizer calendar shows future tasks in RED?

kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Sat Jan 14 10:35:48 GMT 2006

When i create a new task in KOrganizer and enable monthly recurrence such
that the start date and corresponding end date will be in the future, the
calendar shows the even in RED for 'today'!

I am not sure if this is the normal way but i believe it should not be. The
RED event seems to indicate an overdue event. However, the event is
actually in the future and is not meant to come up in the calendar until
the start day. It is alright to come up in RED if the due date for the
corresponding recurrence has gone past.

Anyone faced with this? I have attached an image that shows this. Today is
14 Jan 2006 and the even is to start on 1 Feb 2006 and end on 3 Feb 2006.
--
Cheers!
kitts