KDE exports

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 15:55:20 GMT 2006

Hi
A while ago I had a slow download problem in Konq and somebody suggested
exporting 2 kde items, one stopped konq from attempting dns and the other
disabled more recent net protocol extensions. I've lost the email some how or
the other and can't remember what they were. Can some one refresh my memory?
Also I assume that exports are not permanent if done from Konsole and must be
edited into some file in order to make them permanent?

Regards
John