KWrite: EOL vs CR,LF

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Tue Feb 28 22:11:03 GMT 2006

Op dinsdag 28 februari 2006 23:01, schreef James Richard Tyrer:
> If I open the "Configure - KWrite" dialog and under "Open/Save" set "End
> of Line" to: "DOS/Windows" and save the file, should the file have a CR,
> LF at the end of each line?

Yes. Works for me (KWrite 4.5.0, which came with KDE 3.5). What version are
you using?

> Well it doesn't so do I have a bug to report?

Is the option Tools->End Of Line also set to Windows/DOS? If yes you should
submit it at http://bugs.kde.org .

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
  (Punch, 1855)