Kmail and fetch mail lockup

Brett I. Holcomb brettholcomb at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 28 19:41:24 GMT 2006

I must be missing someting because I don't think Kmail would be braindead.
Whenever Kmail gets mail from my pop server it "locks" up - that is it
ignores all input and refuses to respond to any input until it is done and
then it starts processing input again.  I figure an app like Kmail must be
smarter than that and should be able to get mail while still responding to
input so is there a setting or configuration tips that I can check.

Thanks.

--

Brett I. Holcomb