I saw a reference to something called kwriteconfig

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Fri Feb 10 17:05:21 GMT 2006

On Friday 10 February 2006 15:39, Steven W. Orr wrote:
> I googled around but could not find anything. Can someone please point me
> to something that smells like a doc?

I think kwriteconfig does not have any docs besides the output of --help

But its usage is pretty easy. You specify the location of the config entry you
want to write using parameters of commandline switches and the value you want
it store at the end

For example setting the HTTP proxy in config file kioslaverc

kwriteconfig --file kioslaverc --group "Proxy Settings" --key httpProxy
"http://localhost:3128/"

Cheers,
Kevin

--